Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kansas City Kate

Professionelle has a new address!  Please visit www.professionelleblog.com for this post and much more!

It used to be that Kate Spade handbags depressed me. They were black, boxy and horribly expensive considering they were made from nylon. Now, the Kate Spade brand has the exact opposite effect. I love her feminine details and bright colors. Looking at the Kate Spade window display on 5th Avenue always brings a smile to my face.

She also happens to be from Kansas City (the about page on her website describes how her upbringing in KC influenced her aesthetic), which is where I will be going next week to spend the holidays with my boyfriend's family. So, I thought this was the perfect time to feature some of the things I love from Kate Spade. Enjoy and happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment