Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Renttherunway.com



Professionelle has a new address!  Please visit www.professionelleblog.com for this post and much more!

 

A friend recently emailed me an article about a new website that allows you to rent special occasion dresses at up to 90% off store prices. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the service yet. Pros: 1) getting a designer dress for a special night at a large discount, 2) same day delivery in New York and 3) they send you an extra size in case one doesn't fit. Cons: 1) the dresses are still on the pricey side, 2) you have to return the dress and 3) even with the extra size, there's a risk you won't like how the dress looks on you. I'm willing to keep an open mind and I'd definitely like to know what Professionelle readers think of this new service.

No comments:

Post a Comment