Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Art Online

Professionelle has a new address!  Please visit www.professionelleblog.com for this post and much more!
 
First of all, congrats to all of my friends who recently found out that they passed the [New York], [Massachusetts], [insert state] bar! My life these days is filled with work, fixing up my apartment, more work, more fixing up my apartment, some food, some sleep, and repeat. This schedule probably sounds familiar to many of you who recently moved to start a new job. I've pretty much taken care of the necessities (couch delivery next week!) so have turned my efforts towards the aesthetic. Read: my walls are totally blank.

Last week, my office mate introduced me to this great website, 20x200. The site offers high quality prints from emerging artists for as little as $20. Each week 2 new pieces are introduced (one photograph and one work on paper). 200 limited edition pieces are printed and sold for $20 (hence the name!). You can buy bigger prints for $50 - $2000. Here are a few of my favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment